Login Register

Howdy!

Hello everyone of Creators Wave! I'm Sir Twisted, aka Liam. I love the site you've created @katos! crazy to see a concept come to life like this! 

anyways, about me. I am a graphics designer, web designer, coder, somewhat artist, gamer, 80s lover and great Twisted Sister fan! Oh! I also love movies Wink

Nice to meet everyone!

[Image: 214wgI8.png?3]

(12-09-2016, 09:02 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Hello everyone of Creators Wave! I'm Sir Twisted, aka Liam. I love the site you've created @katos! crazy to see a concept come to life like this! 

anyways, about me. I am a graphics designer, web designer, coder, somewhat artist, gamer, 80s lover and great Twisted Sister fan! Oh! I also love movies Wink

Nice to meet everyone!

Thank you for your kind words! We still have a long way to go, however I am extremely happy with how the site is looking so far.
I hope to see some of your graphics work around the site! 

If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact me.

Create a brighter future
[Image: pwg86Hx.png]
"To live a creative life, we must first lose our fear of being wrong"

(12-09-2016, 09:06 PM)katos Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 09:02 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Hello everyone of Creators Wave! I'm Sir Twisted, aka Liam. I love the site you've created @katos! crazy to see a concept come to life like this! 

Nice to meet everyone!

Thank you for your kind words! We still have a long way to go, however I am extremely happy with how the site is looking so far.
I hope to see some of your graphics work around the site! 

If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact me.

Pleasure is all mine! I'll be posting my work very soon! Smile

[Image: 214wgI8.png?3]