Login Register

Branching out to other areas

Have you ever started from a certain field and then branched out to others that are somehow related to it? For example, learning photo editing and then moving on to learning video editing. Or learning coding and then branching out to server administration etc.?

(12-07-2016, 05:33 PM)Daphne Wrote: Have you ever started from a certain field and then branched out to others that are somehow related to it? For example, learning photo editing and then moving on to learning video editing. Or learning coding and then branching out to server administration etc.?

Interestingly, my graphic design lead to an increased appreciation of photography. I also got into server administration through my passion for gaming, and tinkering Tongue

Create a brighter future
[Image: pwg86Hx.png]
"To live a creative life, we must first lose our fear of being wrong"

Photography? Wow! That sounds awesome. Why isn't there a section for photography in this community? I'd love to see some of the best photographs you've taken so far.

(12-09-2016, 04:32 PM)Daphne Wrote: Photography? Wow! That sounds awesome. Why isn't there a section for photography in this community? I'd love to see some of the best photographs you've taken so far.

Rest assured it will be added. I didn't want to start with a mass of categories and not much to fill them. :-)

Create a brighter future

(12-09-2016, 05:42 PM)katos Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 04:32 PM)Daphne Wrote: Photography? Wow! That sounds awesome. Why isn't there a section for photography in this community? I'd love to see some of the best photographs you've taken so far.

Rest assured it will be added. I didn't want to start with a mass of categories and not much to fill them. :-)

Hope so; you've seen some of my photos!

(12-10-2016, 04:57 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 05:42 PM)katos Wrote:

Hope so; you've seen some of my photos!

Indeed, those late night naked selfies are quite the treat.
Oh sorry, you meant your enthusiast photos! Of course. Wink

Create a brighter future

(12-10-2016, 11:08 AM)katos Wrote: Indeed, those late night naked selfies are quite the treat.

*looks at phone*

*looks at katos*

*shakes head*

(12-11-2016, 04:15 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 11:08 AM)katos Wrote: Indeed, those late night naked selfies are quite the treat.

*looks at phone*

*looks at katos*

*shakes head*

Wink

Create a brighter future