Login Register

Could you teach others?

Do you think you are proficient enough in an area of web development (design or coding or whatever else) that you could teach others or make lengthy and well-written tutorials for others to learn from them?

I actually already teach a few, and I have got a few tutorials up Smile

Create a brighter future
[Image: pwg86Hx.png]
"To live a creative life, we must first lose our fear of being wrong"

Starting in the new year I'll be teaching Computing 101; from there I'm hopefully going to teach some programming (or at least, Web Development) to schoolkids.

(12-08-2016, 10:42 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: Starting in the new year I'll be teaching Computing 101; from there I'm hopefully going to teach some programming (or at least, Web Development) to schoolkids.

Oh great! Sounds good. Good luck with it! Smile

Create a brighter future

(12-08-2016, 10:42 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: Starting in the new year I'll be teaching Computing 101; from there I'm hopefully going to teach some programming (or at least, Web Development) to schoolkids.

That sounds amazing! Where are you teaching Computing 101? Are you getting paid for it or is it a volunteer job?

(12-09-2016, 04:38 PM)Daphne Wrote:

That sounds amazing! Where are you teaching Computing 101? Are you getting paid for it or is it a volunteer job?

Volunteer - I got roped into it at Church and couldn't really say no. We have the facilities there, we just have to use them.

(12-10-2016, 06:23 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote:
(12-09-2016, 04:38 PM)Daphne Wrote:

Volunteer - I got roped into it at Church and couldn't really say no. We have the facilities there, we just have to use them.

Could be good still. I wish you all the best with it!

Create a brighter future

Katos has a mindset which restricts him from posting amazing tutorials because he does not want to get ripped. :L

We need more people in the community of design to have the skills like Katos.

(12-27-2016, 04:33 AM)Blessings Wrote: Katos has a mindset which restricts him from posting amazing tutorials because he does not want to get ripped. :L

We need more people in the community of design to have the skills like Katos.

I actually have a few tutorials up already and as I said, more WILL be made

Create a brighter future