Login Register

Do you go back to finished projects?

I was just wondering what do you guys tend to do with your projects once you complete them. Some people never look back, once they have coded and finished something they won't try to improve it or maintain it and will move one always to the nest thing, but I also had a few friends who even after they said they were done and got the 'final version' they would still go back to it when they thought of new features or learned something new.

So for you, what is your way of working? Do you ever come back and thinker with old code, old projects or would you leave them alone once you have declared them complete?

[Image: o5yft0.jpg]

Honestly I find that my design work tends to get left behind, however I do often revisit my coding work.

Create a brighter future
[Image: pwg86Hx.png]
"To live a creative life, we must first lose our fear of being wrong"

This'll be the third time I've re-developed my site - from scratch - in 4 years.

Why? Because development standards change.

(12-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: This'll be the third time I've re-developed my site - from scratch - in 4 years.

Why? Because development standards change.

Exactly true.

Create a brighter future
[Image: pwg86Hx.png]
"To live a creative life, we must first lose our fear of being wrong"

I always revisit my other projects in hopes of finding useful methods that I used multiple times and eventually just making my own library out of those common pieces.