Login Register

[Best Hosting] Venetx LLC ~ Premium DMCA Ignored Hosting Services [Best Hosting]

Exclamation 

[Image: VenetxLogoV2.png]

========================================

Here at Venetx LLC, we know that running a website smoothly and efficiently is important to our customers. Regardless of the type of website you own, we can help you with high quality hosting. It doesn’t matter whether you’re running an entire business or you just have a website to blog your adventures. We have Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers, so you can choose the perfect option depending on the size of your site. You’ll have a difficult time finding a better deal anywhere on the web!

Apart from great prices, we guarantee 100% uptime for your website and we offer 24/7 technical support. Work on your website at 3am or 3pm and we’ll be on hand to help if you get stuck. And don’t worry if you need to upgrade later on – we’ve got that covered too!

[/url]

===============================================================

Marketing Video(s):

===============================================================

[Image: ap1DVFB.gif]

Best of luck with this. I shall move it to a more appropriate location once I have time to create the marketplace

Create a brighter future
[Image: pwg86Hx.png]
"To live a creative life, we must first lose our fear of being wrong"

Dear @katos,

Thank You very much for your Kind Words, i maybe able too do a Deal for you Mate. So what is your Skype name too Discuss more ?

I thank you for your offer, but at this time I have no need for another host. Thanks anyway bud, and I will be sure to contact you in the future should I need a host! Smile

Create a brighter future
[Image: pwg86Hx.png]
"To live a creative life, we must first lose our fear of being wrong"

I'm a huge advocate for promising (and promoting) what you can deliver. Therefore, this line:

Your about us Wrote:All Venetx employees are available 24/7/365 to meet and exceed customer expectations.

is misleading when your live chat is saying to "leave a message" - on the same page!. I run a 24x7 business, it isn't fun, and I can't be awake all hours. Neither can you. You need to be realistic.

@Ben Cousins - Leave a Message does not mean we are offline, were just off chat, we will still get an email or Ticket and we wil respond ASAP, we also have staff in the USA, India nad pakistan, so yes qwe are 24/7/ 365 Wink || Thanks for your Feedback..

I think you've misunderstood me. I'm a new client and I want to see what products you are able to deliver to meet my personal needs - you're a web host, so I come to you and I attempt to raise someone in Live Chat who hopefully has some idea of what products and services you offer as well as some knowledge of web technologies in general. Things like ColdFusion, ASP.NET, that sort of thing. It's great that you can offer PHP and CPanel hosting, but that isn't what everyone needs or wants. With the shift to frameworks, and Composer within PHP, I don't have a use for shared hosting anymore.

This is the sort of thing that I need to be able to reach out to you with -- I need to be able to ask this now. I don't want to have to email a support address and wait 12 hours for a (detailed) response (as I'm on the other side of the world to you), because by that time, I've spun up a server over at Vultr or DigitalOcean and I've already got my site running.