Login Register

Merry Christmas!

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2016, 05:14 PM by katos.)

Merry Christmas to everyone on Creators Wave!! I hope that your Christmas is full of love, joy and happiness! :3

I might not have been here that long and neither has the community but together we will grow right through into next year and I am hoping that the population extends to a point where Katos has non-stop graphic requests and has to retire. Just kidding, but in conclusion, have a wonderful Christmas! <3

[Image: 14f89bc2af.jpg]

(12-25-2016, 01:40 PM)Blessings Wrote: I might not have been here that long and neither has the community but together we will grow right through into next year and I am hoping that the population extends to a point where Katos has non-stop graphic requests and has to retire. Just kidding, but in conclusion, have a wonderful Christmas! <3

That's the dream, innit?

(12-26-2016, 05:45 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 01:40 PM)Blessings Wrote: I might not have been here that long and neither has the community but together we will grow right through into next year and I am hoping that the population extends to a point where Katos has non-stop graphic requests and has to retire. Just kidding, but in conclusion, have a wonderful Christmas! <3

That's the dream, innit?

Minus the non-stop requests, that's the dream! Tongue
Happy holidays to you too @Blessings

Create a brighter future
[Image: pwg86Hx.png]
"To live a creative life, we must first lose our fear of being wrong"

(12-26-2016, 03:13 PM)katos Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 05:45 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote:

That's the dream, innit?

Minus the non-stop requests, that's the dream! Tongue
Happy holidays to you too @Blessings

Thanks man, you too!