- Implemented new alerts for memory, CPU and Disk following a review of baselines.
- Updated disaster contacts in case of lock out.
- Tested a full-stack failure and restore, to test our disaster resilience.
- Implemented an updated swap file to improve back-end speeds and reliability during updates, additions etc.
- Tested email score and implemented an updated SPF policy following new guidelines.
- Updated to Flarum B13 and updated our extensions where possible.
- Implemented further spam prevention both at a WAF and a core level.
- REMOVED Drafts due to a bug during updates, working on re-implementing this and will update this thread ASAP.
- 2FA has been removed site-wide following our investigations on staging, which led to numerous issues and account lockouts which needed manually intervention in the database. We are currently working to rectify this issue.
- Improved SEO and re-submitted to Google Webmaster Console following issues raised.
- Migrated a number of forum threads to CW for the graphics section.
- (IN PROGRESS) - Working on migrating an old database of CW to Flarum, for integration with this site.
- (IN PROGRESS) - Building a review system to allow users to review creators or sellers, in preparation for a marketplace.
- (IN PROGRESS) - Featured posts - This will be done on a dedicated page, but we are currently working on logistics for this.
(IN PROGRESS) - Status Page - A status page that can be used to ensure that our systems are online. If they are down, we will post information related to issues here whilst we work on them. A full report will then be posted on our blog once we're back online.
- I have decided to integrate this into our current monitoring stack to automate alerts for downtime etc. This is currently in progress behind the scenes.
- (IN DISCUSSION) - Custom 404 Page - A custom 404 page to make the site more appealing and professional. This may not be going ahead, it depends on how I manage the routing on the backend.
- Integrated reactions (thanks to [Login to see the link] for the suggestion!)
- Integration of category backgrounds. (Further changes required for mobile views)
- Further adjustments to custom CW theme for discussion views.
- Investigating changes to thread layouts, which would make the overall design tie in better, and cleaner.
- FIXED night mode with the categories page, previously this was solid white.
- Updated rank styling for all ranks, further changes to come.
- Adjusted categories and their structure (see [Login to see the link])
Thank you for your continued support of Creators Wave!