Greetings, Creative Surfers!
Firstly, may I please take the time to apologise profoundly for the recent lack of updates, we've been working hard behind the scenes to bring about changes and restructure Creators Wave in more ways than one. Coupled with this, we've had a few bereavements in staff member's families, the loss of staff, and a few injuries (mainly mine!)
With that in mind though, we have still soldiered on to bring about changes for our members!
- Updated to MyBB 1.8.11
- Internally testing MyBB 1.8.12
- Implemented our exciting new Bugtracker (With thanks to @"Suraf" for CSS and JS help!)
- Removed a few broken links.
- Updated external libraries.
- Implemented Ajax loading on the backend
- Implemented advanced caching for faster image serving.
- Upgraded to Google Image Proxy for image serving over fast HTTPS connections
- Removed redundant links to external sources.
- Fixed FTP connection issues that lead to error pages.
- Fixed broken core files leading to intermittent "memory limit" messages.
- Switched on strict SSL.
- Full SSL enabled.
- Implemented HSTS.
- Moved to a more secure, and faster server with thanks to Mulberry Hosting
- Fixed Admin permissions.
- Banned a few test accounts for security reasons, as well as demoting their priveleges.
- Amended internal policies.
- Fixed reported vulnerabilities in the MyBB framework as per our 1.8.11 updates.
- Fixed cookie errors.
- Removed @"Blessings".
- Removed @"Ben C".
- Promoted @"Ben Cousins" to administrator.
- Removed, or fixed broken images caused by downtime of our image proxy provider. (Thanks to @"Suraf" for the report.)
- Fixed mentions bug, where they would show up but not link correctly to the user. This has also been hooked back into the alerts.
We hope that you will continue to enjoy Creators Wave.
Got a suggestion? Please use our suggestion forum
Found a bug? Oh noes! Please let us know on our shiny new bug tracker
The Creators Wave Staff
@"katos" | @"Ben Cousins"