[font=Ubuntubeta, Ubuntu,]The Challenge:[/font]
[font=Ubuntubeta, Ubuntu,]Hello CreatorsWave community! This is the first development contest on the site and the objective of it is to create a type of game.[/font]
[font=Ubuntubeta, Ubuntu,]You will have to do the following:[/font]
- Write a program that will emulate a common guessing game.
- The game should randomly set a number which the user will have to guess and will get "higher" or "lower" hints as it goes. Only integers will be used for the target number.
- The target number should be 1 to 100 (although this "game" is harldy a game. Anybody will get it in 7-8 tries without even "guessing", by using logic)
- The game will end with a note of the win when the correct number is guessed.
- The program should tell the number of guesses it took to get it as well.
The contest entries will be closed by January 13th.